- Here are some optional rules that you may want to adopt in a more basic type campaign.
DM Tips from the Astral Plane
- Concentrate on role-playing monsters, think less of numbers.
- Provides a system for handling poisons that can be as complicated or as simple as desired.
Hand Drawn Map
- A hand drawn map of the Known World
Magic Item Tables
- Generate more unique magical items rather than the boring sword +1
- An extended weapon chart for some more exotic weapons
New Weapon System
- This system is based on the premis that characters may try to use weapons either 1 handed or 2 handed
Modified Weapon Chart
- A new and better alternative to the "New Weapon System" that allows characters to attempt at one or two-handed weapon
- A database of older edition monsters and statistics.
- A collection of monsters
- A nice random encounter chart which is simpler and provides better encounters
Hollow World Creatures
- Some suggested descriptions for monster personalities in the Hollow World
Character Record Sheet
- Simple sheet to keep track of character statistics
Adventure Record Sheet
- Quick chart to keep track of characters during an adventure
Campaign Record Sheet
- Calendar sheet to keep track of campaign details
Combat Reference Sheet
- Combat reference sheet containing charts for hit rolls, saving throws, and combat modifiers
Traditional Character Sheet
- Character sheet in a more tratiditional landscape format
Character Class Variations
- This is based on the idea that players and the DM will build characters for a story line, not just to suit their gaming needs.
New Mystic Class
- This is a combination of the Mystic/Monk classes
- modified Mystic and Monk from Dragon Magazine 09/1981
- Upon reaching 9th level, a Neutral traveling fighter may elect to become a Ranger
- Half-orcs stand between 5 1/2 and 6 feet tall, weighing in around 200 pounds
- A collection of spells based on other spells
The Wizard's Codex
- A collection of magic-user spells
The Priest's Codex
- A collection of cleric spells
Elf Spell List
- A list of spells for Elves
Druid Spell List
- A list of spells for Druids
The Curse of Glantri
- "So be it," intoned a deep voice, and the Dark Cleric smiled.
Far, far away did the Beast's magic reach, and the cleric knew this.
- "Dwarven Kingdom" is an adventure written for original D&D
(for use with the D&D Cyclopedia). The original maps used were from
TSR's B4 module known as "The Lost City." The adventure does not relate
to the module in any way.
- Prudence drew her sword, the Luckblade, in preparation for what might come.
The Isle of Dread
- Viper couldn't believe he was able to trade his lantern and tinderbox for a man's daughter.